Saturday, July 07, 2012

Bit of a comedy of errors today! I wanted to get a bus to get a connecton to see my parents. I just missed the regular bus (he saw me but had pulled away), so I went to the other end of my estate to get anther bus, but I just missed that, so I walked to the next estate to get ANOTHER bus, but had missed it by five minutes! Annoying for me, but when I checked my pedometer I'd clocked up nearly 2500 steps, so it had it's upside.

In the end I got to see my parents a bit later than planned, but I had a good time. Ended up watching Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark with my Dad, which was great fun. Even though I have a degree in Archaeology, I don't think he believed me when I said that the film showed what archaeology is really like ;)

I think tomorrow will involve a lie-in, and getting my steps in as early as possible so I can spend the afternoon/evening relaxing.

No comments: